Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Two Semi-Unrelated Things That Are Amusing!!!

1.) A letter to my uterus, of course:

Dear Uterus:

I think it would be a great idea if you took a vacation. Not that the rest of the body is sick of you or anything, but you really aren’t doing anything down there. If you went away on a trip to, say, Barbados, and came back if/when you receive word that you are needed, I really don’t see that as a problem. Just think of how refreshing that would be! I am not suggesting that you never come back, as that would be troubling. But who doesn’t need a little sand in their fallopian tubes every now and again, right?

Think about it.

Sincerely,

The Brain
CEO, The Body
Manager of Emotions

2.) And This Hilarious Uterus Comic  by Matt Bors, who I am currently having wet dreams about:







Thanks to the Fantastical and Magical Marc-Anthony Macon aka The Fish Milk !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment